Hannah May and Nourish Women’s Choir Performance
Joining together in harmony, Hannah May and Nourish Women’s choir will sing women’s stories throughout history and today.
Experience the power of women’s voices in this picturesque setting with songs of love, loss, hope and freedom. This is a journey through history alongside the women who are creating the stories of today.
Please note: This is an outdoor event, you are welcome to bring along a chair, and we recommend you rug up.
General Admission – $15
*A Booking Fee of $3.00 applies, plus a 2.2% Basket Fee which will be calculated at check-out.
- Cascades Female Factory is located at 16 Degraves Street, South Hobart 7004, approximately 10 minutes drive from Hobart’s CBD.
- If travelling on foot, follow the walking track along the Hobart Rivulet. The Rivulet track is 2.7km long and travels from the Hobart CBD directly to the Cascades Female Factory.
- If travelling by bus, metro bus numbers 446, 447, 448 and 449 depart from stop D2, Franklin Square, Hobart. Disembark at stop 13, just past St Johns Hospital, then walk down Apsley Street.
- On street parking is available in Degraves and Syme Streets. Accessible parking is available on Syme Street.
- The History and Interpretation Centre is fully accessible, including the welcome space, exhibition, multi-purpose space (for education activities) and gift shop.
- There are accessible bathrooms located on site
- Visitors with sensory sensitivities are invited to contact the venue to arrange an alternative entry point.
- Guide Dog / Registered Assistance Animals welcome